Bechyně is a beautiful spa town in South of Bohemia. Bechyně has a 6500 inhabitans. The town is situated beetween the cities Tábor and České Budějovice (city of Tábor is 25 km far from Bechyně and city of České Budějovice is 50 km far from Bechyně). There is a very good bus and train connection in Bechyně.
Bechyně is ideal town for a summer family recreation. You can visit a lot of interesting places and enjoy various activities, for example:
- The Castle of Bechyně, Gallery of Mikolas Ales, Franciscan Cloister, Town Museum
- Bechyně is situated on the conflux of river Lužnice and the Smutna stream - that gives you environmental conditions for fishing, swimming, touring.
- You can visit a spa and enjoy some spa procedures for a better physical feeling.
- Horse riding, bicycle riding
- Near by Bechyně you can find widely interesting and well known castles like Hluboká nad Vltavou, Červená Lhota, Orlík
- There are large woods full of mushrooms around Bechyně.